Expertly crafted from solid Indian mango wood and finished in a spectacular two-tone palette, the Grace II is a stylish sideboard designed to suit your contemporary lifestyle. It flaunts a medium-brown toned chassis with dark-brown toned, shutter-inspired drawer fronts that offer ample storage space for a wide variety of items. The sturdy, solid wood chassis is perched atop a matte-black toned four-legged solid iron frame that not only stabilizes this stunning sideboard to perfection but also adds to its visual appeal. With ample storage in addition to sturdy construction and a superior finish, the Grace II makes for a great choice for spaces based on the Mercana Modern design style.
Overall Dimensions: 18.00"w x 70.00"d x 31.00"h
- Sturdy, Solid Wood Construction - Meticulously crafted from premium Indian mango wood, the Grace II is a substantial piece of furniture and is built to last for years to come.
- Ample Storage - Fitted with six large, easy sliding drawers, the Grace II provides ample storage space for a mix of your favorite items. Moreover, the top is large enough to host a plethora of decor objects and everyday items.
- Intricate Pattern - The drawers on the exquisite Grace II sideboard don an intricate, shutter-inspired pattern that is guaranteed to draw attention to the piece in any space and setting.
- Modern Design - Featuring a contemporary design that is complemented by the sturdy construction and a premium finish, the Grace II sideboard makes for a great addition to your decor collection, especially in spaces based on the Mercana Modern design style.
- No Assembly Required - Delivered pre-assembled, the Grace II is ready to turn heads in your house as soon as it arrives at the door.