Elevated and Approachable
Clean, sweeping lines combine with powered comfort enhancements for the perfect balance of form and function in the Sigmund power inclining chair. Sigmund's appealing yet approachable silhouette features an on-trend low profile with soft, sloped track arms and square tapered legs designed to complement any contemporary living space. A powered incline motion function elevates the seat and leg rests for effortless lounging, while wide seat provide extra room to sprawl. Offered in two colors of durable top-grain leather, the Sigmund chair will provide years of lasting enjoyment.
*Additional in-store savings may apply
Overall Dimensions: 35.00"w x 38.00"d x 36.00"h
- Finished on all sides, this piece floats nicely in the middle of a room
- Soft, sloped arms sit on a black square tapered leg
- A hidden, extended footrest folds out to provide additional leg support when fully reclined
- Adjust your comfort with a power incline function that slightly tilts the seat up and brings the footrest up
- The power control is located inside the arm for a clean, finished look on the outside
- The power control includes USB-A and USB-C ports for convenient charging
- Available in two top-grain leather choices that are durable for everyday use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
The FLEXSTEEL Blue Steel Advantage
At the heart of our upholstered seating is our Blue Steel Spring – a patented ribbon of steel that provides unmatched comfort and never needs replacing.
About Flexsteel Furniture
Flexsteel Furniture is the perfect choice for those who are looking for quality craftsmanship and long-lasting durability. With over a century of experience, Flexsteel offers the highest quality furniture that will last for years to come. Our wide selection of designs and styles will fit any home or office décor. Our furniture is made with the highest quality standards and materials, ensuring that your investment will remain beautiful for years to come.
- Internal structures of Flexsteel furniture include springs, wood frames, metal bases, reclining mechanisms, seat cushion foam, and feathers.
- Five-year warranty on electrical components, and mechanical component.
- One-year warranty on finished wood, plastic components, metal components, battery packs, filling materials, pillow fiber filling, and upholstery materials.