The Sanford Fabric Chair fluently speaks the language of casual modernism. With smoothly sloping arms and high wood legs, it brings to your room the kind of grace that design writers call “well-appointed.” Constructed by American artisans, the Sanford boasts the deep-seated comfort of a fluffable seat cushion that's balanced by a contemporary low back made for leaning into. You can choose more customization by visiting a Bassett store for an array of options from designer fabrics to wood finishes for the legs.
Product price represents the starting-at price in the most standard fabric option.
Overall Dimensions: 37.00"w x 38.5"d x 33.5"h
- Material: Fabric
- Seat Depth: 24"inches
- Seating Height: 20"inches
- Seating Width: 24"inches
- Removeable back cushion
- Artisan crafted in the USA with American and imported materials
Cleaning & Care
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back cushions every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back cushion inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.